Saturday, January 24, 2015

KLAY THOMPSON's record!

Not Wilt Chamberlain, not Jerry West, Michael Jordan, not Kobe Bryant, not Karl Malone, no it's (my favorite player) Klay Thompson, with the Record, yes the RECORD, for points scored in a quarter with 37 points on 9 for 9 threes, and 13-13 from the field, later after the game Klay was asked: "Is this the best you ever felt,and the best you've ever played in a basketball game?"
Klay responded "absolutely, I can't believe I hold a NBA record... it's un-real. I was geting some great looks, and it was a fun night to say the least." He was later asked "What did you do before the game?" Klay said "I had a ham and cheese sandwich, and it's been good to me."
    Klay's performance might be the most efficient  in NBA history, 52 points in just under 33 minutes. He made 16-25 from the field. When he was benched, and he was looking at a box score, followed by a disappointed smile he was later asked, "What was going though your mind right then, was it you were one three-pointer short of the record in a quarter?" Klay answered "It was that one three-pointer short, I had 4 wide open looks that I wish I could take back, but the ball's not gonna bounce in the hoop every time, but I can't be mad at myself."
   Klay is now .2 points short of his friend, and splash brother, Stephen Curry.
                             Thank you for reading see you later, bye





                          ROBERT

No comments:

Post a Comment